Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
Multiple Choice Questions in Neurology:
- Diabetic Polyneuropathy
- Lumbosacral Radiculopathy
- Atorvastatin Induced Muscle Cramps
- Metformin can cause lactic acidosis and leads to muscle pain and cramps
- Galer, Bradley S., Ann Gianas, and Mark P. Jensen. "Painful diabetic polyneuropathy: epidemiology, pain description, and quality of life." Diabetes research and clinical practice 47.2 (2000): 123-128.
- Misbin, Robert I., et al. "Lactic acidosis in patients with diabetes treated with metformin." New England Journal of Medicine 338.4 (1998): 265-266.
- Tomaszewski, Michał, et al. "Statin-induced myopathies." Pharmacological reports 63.4 (2011): 859-866.