Neurology Exam Preparation
Recently, someone from our group asked me about books for Preparation of Neurology. This is very frequent question: Which MCQs book should I read during Neurology Preparation. I have searched on internet and major book publisher’s website with different criteria for Indian and international authors. I am able to list the following available books for Neurology Predation.
- CBS DM/Mch Neurology and Neurosurgery Entrance Examination
- Neuro-Integrated for NIMHANS Entrance Examination
- The Neurology: Self-Assessment & Review
- 340 Questions in Clinical Neurology
- 114 Questions in Neuroscience
- Neurology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review
- Neurology for the Boards
- Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards, Question and Answer Companion
- Neurology Board Review, an Illustrated Study Guide
- Harrison Pretest (Neurology Section)
- MCQs in Neurology and Neurosurgery for Medical Students
The best part of preparation is to get old previous papers. So ask from your colleague for latest papers. Solve those questions retrospectively and read one textbook thoroughly. Discuss difficult and confusing question with your colleague and teachers. I recommend Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice textbook and The Neurology: Self-Assessment & Review question book for Neurology Preparation in India. Use other books for reference purpose.
Best of Luck!